- Integrity – doing what is morally right and proper.
- Excellence – Striving for the best and taking pride in the calling and practice of one’s profession according to ethical standards and applying appropriate technical knowledge to best serve the public.
- Compassion and respect for human dignity – serving with sympathy and benevolence to anybody irrespective of race, sex, creed or religion and upholding the sanctity of human life.
- Commitment – unselfishly delivering the services required.
- Professionalism – performing one’s duties with the highest degree of excellence, intelligence, skills and utmost devotion and dedication.
- Teamwork – giving full coordination and cooperation with the mindset of achieving optimum result.
- Stewardship of Health – advocate, protect and provide health care services for all.
- Political Neutrality – providing service to everyone without discrimination and regardless of party affiliation or preference.
- Simple living – leading a modest life appropriate to one’s position and income, and shall not indulge in extravagance or ostentatious display of wealth in any form.